head

What is YouTube
trend what is youtube

What is a daily budget in youtube and how does it work



Your daily budget is the amount that you're willing to spend on your entire Promoted Video account each day. At this time, this programme applies an overall budget to all promotions within your account, rather than a budget per promotion.
We'll display your promotions as often as possible, while staying within your daily budget. When we reach your budget, your promotions will typically stop being shown for that day. Traffic can fluctuate day to day, so that some days users might not click your promotion much, while on other days they may receive a lot of clicks. To help make up for those low traffic days, on higher traffic days, we'll carry over up to 20% of your unused budget from those previous days. However, at the end of the month, we'll never charge you more than your daily budget, times the number of days in that month.
For example, let's say your budget is USD10 per day in a month with 30 days in the billing period. On some days of the month you may receive up to USD12 in clicks, while on other days you could receive far less than the USD10 daily budget. At the end of the month, regardless of how your traffic and clicks fluctuated, we'll charge you no more than USD300 for the calendar month.
To edit your daily budget, follow the steps below:
  1. Sign in to your account at https://ads.youtube.com
  2. Click "edit" in the Budget section on the left-hand side of your Promoted Videos dashboard.
  3. Enter a new amount for Max. daily (average).
  4. Click "Submit budget".

10 comments:

  1. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. http://brsm.io/buy-usa-youtube-views/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all of the articles, I truly loved, I'd like more info relating to this, simply because it's very good., Many thanks with regard to discussing. youtube promotion

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this good but ,I like your post and good pics may be any peoples not like because defrent mind all poeple ,
    youtube promotion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a youtube channel and i use social media to boost my video like Digital Marketing Technique 2019 must watch if you want your channel up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. best youtube video promotion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. y.tools

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    Warum sich das YouTube Abonnenten kaufen lohnt

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! 먹튀사이트

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine. https://www.buyyoutubesubscribers.in/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this. Medicare Advantage

    ReplyDelete